- 25 POINTS OF BRITISH NATIONAL SOCIALISM
- George Lincoln Rockwell Brown university pt 1
- Geogre Lincoln Rockwell Brown University Pt 2
- 88 PRECEPTS By David Lane (RIP) &quot;We must secure t...
- Sir Oswald Ernald Mosley &amp; British Union of Fascis...
- Dr William Pierce discusses "Haiti"
- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Dr. William Pierce
- Jewish Ritual Murder
- The TRUE story of WW2 that you were never taught
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
02/27/2010 at 11:30 pm
NSM Britannia is having a Meet and Greet & Leafleting Session on the 27th February.
Please contact me for further information. 88!
When he arrived to play however, there was no room for him to sit, which he needed to do to play, and it looked like it would be canceled.
however, Hitler jumped up and demanded that an S.S. member get down on his hands and knees and that Dempsey sit astride him while he played.
Dempsey played what was described as a 'haunting air' as Hitler listened with rapt attention. After he performed, Hitler presented him with a gold fountain pen while Goebbels clapped wildly.
The bizarre scene was revealed for the first time in a new exhibition of Irish photographs from that era called 'Ceol na Cathra.' The exhibition opened in Dublin and was collected by legendary fiddle player Mick O’Connor.
Also in the exhibit are rare photographs from the early days of The Chieftains and Sean O'Riada, the father of modern Irish folk music.
Sunday, 21 February 2010
Monday, 15 February 2010
On Saturday February 13, 2010 we meet at the main train station. Approx 200comrades, later 5 buses arrived. So we had approx 600-700 comrades from theDresden area.
I was on the first train and we were stopped in Dresden Central Train Stationbecause the Antifa scum was on the track. We have become an hour late becauseof this delay. Now we could drive to Dresden-Neustadt (meeting point) by 12o'clock we arrived at the meeting point.
At the beginning there was circa 1500 comrades, after any some time they wereapprox 2000-2500 comrades, all of these came by train.
The part from buses was meeting in another part of Dresden and they were approx2000-3000 comrades. Only these comrades had the chance for a short march inDresden, from the bus station to the meeting point.
In all there was approx 5000 comrades by 3o'clock pm at the meeting point. Allof the speakers did there part and Frank Rennicke.
Allot of comrades were forbidden to drive to the meeting point so we heard afterall maybe 500-700 (?).
The corrupt police have all done so we cannot begin our march. ALL they havedone!!! They did not clean the blockades, nothing... Antifa could do all....
17 o'clock officially end and we must drive at home again.
- Comrades from Germany (of course), Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece, Italia and Spain was there (so I exactly know)
- Left wing have win to stop our march with her blockades together with the police
- Comrades attacks allot of antifas in Dresden, Bars and clubs
- Antifa attacked a bus from comrades Massiv and others (see clips)
- After the march in Germany in circa 10 town spontaneous demos from our comrades. Alone in my town circa 800 comrades and it gave any attacks of antifa and left wing offices
It greaves me to speak of it but maybe 2 comrades are murdered from antifa. Atthe moment this information are not confirmed. We sincerely hope not.