- 25 POINTS OF BRITISH NATIONAL SOCIALISM
- George Lincoln Rockwell Brown university pt 1
- Geogre Lincoln Rockwell Brown University Pt 2
- 88 PRECEPTS By David Lane (RIP) &quot;We must secure t...
- Sir Oswald Ernald Mosley &amp; British Union of Fascis...
- Dr William Pierce discusses "Haiti"
- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Dr. William Pierce
- Jewish Ritual Murder
- The TRUE story of WW2 that you were never taught
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Six Million Pound Police Operation at Notting Hill Carnival
A six million pound police operation is in force at the Notting Hill Carnival.
The first full day passed off peacefully with no shootings, and just two stabbings, which resulted in minor injuries.
A total of 230 people were arrested during this year's "largely peaceful" Notting Hill Carnival, police said today.
As more than one million people descended on the streets of west London for the annual event, 19 people were held for possession of class A drugs and 40 for cannabis possession, the Met Police said.
Four people were also arrested after a firearm was found in their car, eight held for assault and 12 for being drunk and disorderly, the force added.
A colourful range of costumes were out in force yesterday as revellers enjoyed blue skies and sunshine, contrasting with afternoon showers on Sunday when around 400,000 people lined the three-and-a-half mile route.
Police responded to two stabbings, which resulted in minor injuries.
The Met's status dogs unit also seized two pit bull-type dogs and one Staffordshire-type animal at the carnival.
Nice to see the police wasting money on ethnic events NOT!
Especially when the police are facing financial cuts next year.