- 25 POINTS OF BRITISH NATIONAL SOCIALISM
- George Lincoln Rockwell Brown university pt 1
- Geogre Lincoln Rockwell Brown University Pt 2
- 88 PRECEPTS By David Lane (RIP) &quot;We must secure t...
- Sir Oswald Ernald Mosley &amp; British Union of Fascis...
- Dr William Pierce discusses "Haiti"
- The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - Dr. William Pierce
- Jewish Ritual Murder
- The TRUE story of WW2 that you were never taught
Wednesday, 11 August 2010
Archaeologists discover Britain's oldest home
Just 3.5 metres in diameter, the circular post-built house pre-dates other Stone Age buildings in the UK by up to a thousand years.
Located at one of Britain's most important prehistoric archaeological sites, Star Carr in North Yorkshire, the newly discovered building may have been home to a Stone Age hunter - or conceivably even a prehistoric priest or shaman.
Ethnographic parallels elsewhere in the world suggest that, in hunter-gather societies, well-built structures of this kind were often the homes of shamans.
It's also known from previous excavations that the site as a whole was probably used, at least partially, for ritual activity. Back in 1950, archaeologists there discovered 21 Stone Age head-dresses made of modified deer skulls and antlers - which were almost certainly used for ceremonial hunting-related rituals, possibly dances. High value beads - made of amber, shale and deer teeth, and elsewhere associated with ritual activity - have also been found on the site.